Webinar – Digital Knowledge Management
Take your factory productivity to the next level!
Learn how best-in-class manufacturers are using digital Knowledge Management to improve plant productivity, setting them apart from the rest. We will show what good Knowledge Management looks like in day-to-day plant operations and highlight the positive impact it has on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and worker satisfaction.
Learn how to:
- Safeguard production continuity since workforces are ageing and implicit knowledge of experienced workers will get lost when they retire in the next decade
- Continuously improve factory efficiency via ongoing knowledge capturing, including collecting and executing valuable feedback from employees’
- Standardize work – one of the main reasons for using digital Knowledge Management
- Enable workers to work autonomously in times of COVID-19 according to World Health Guidelines
- Give workers easy access to relevant, digital knowledge—increasing overall efficiency and productivity (OEE)
Luc Raeskin, Managing Director of App4mation and inventor of 4Industry, the digital manufacturing platform increasing OEE in more than 100 factories worldwide.